By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from usi ng or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Warmington Properties, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Warmington Properties, Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Warmington Properties, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Warmington Properties, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Warmington Properties, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Warmington Properties, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Models depicted do not reflect racial preference.
In no event shall Warmington Properties, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Warmington Properties, Inc.’s Internet site, even if Warmington Properties, Inc. or a Warmington Properties, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Warmington Properties, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Warmington Properties, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Warmington Properties, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Warmington Properties, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Warmington Properties, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Warmington Properties, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Warmington Properties, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We may use third-party ad servers (or ad networks) to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These third-party ad servers may collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) about your visits to our site in order to present advertisements that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice or to opt out of having this information used by third-party ad servers to provide targeted ads, please visit networkadvertising.org/choices.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
For California Consumers — Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request certain information from Warmington Properties, Inc. concerning the customer information that we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We take great pride in the relationship of trust we have built with our customers and we are dedicated to treating your personal information with care and respect. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), members of Warmington Properties, Inc. do not share customers’ personal information with other member companies or others outside the Warmington group of companies for those parties’ direct marketing purposes. However, we may use third-party ad servers (or ad networks) to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These third-party ad servers may collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) about your visits to our site in order to present advertisements that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice or to opt out of having this information used by third-party ad servers to provide targeted ads, please visit networkadvertising.org/choices.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. To request that we provide you with such information, please send a written request to email@example.com. Within 30 days of receiving your request, we will provide you with the information at the address you designate in your request, which may be an email address or physical address.
FAIR HOUSING STATEMENT
Warmington Properties, Inc. and all affiliates proudly abide by The Fair Employment and Housing Act which specifically provides protection from harassment or discrimination in housing because of:
Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Marital Status, National Origin, Ancestry, Familial Status, Source of Income and/or Disability.
All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
The act prohibits discrimination and harassment in all aspects of housing including sales, rentals, evictions, terms and conditions, mortgage loans and insurance and land use and zoning. For more information, visit the FHEO Website.
Additionally, the photographs used on our web site, in advertisements and marketing materials do not reflect racial preference. Many images are “stock” and have been chosen to represent a lifestyle, theme or mood. In these instances, race, family formation, gender, etc. are secondary to other factors such as location, activity, color, lighting and orientation. Photos change with special promotions, the addition or deletion of communities, and sometimes, seasonally.